Monday, April 18, 2011

UNDER CONSTRUCTION...


Well I've decided to start this new blog for all of my wonderful family and friends who have followed me the last year and a half on my search for not just a forever home, but for the new healthier me I deserve to be. My foster mommy says I'm ready to move on to a new chapter of my life so that she can continue to help others like me who need her.
I met with my new parents Sunday night, and of course they LOVED me. I'm not surprised, who wouldn't? I showed off my lovely purr, even rolling over for them a few times for a belly rub. I heard they have another starved...er I mean, portion controlled kitty in the home and that's exactly what mom's...I mean we have been looking for!(sarcasm, can you tell?) I will be meeting Olivia, the other inmate, er...again I mean portion controlled fed cat Friday. I hope they serve catnip...

~Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Prisoner? Sounds like you're gonna be spoiled rotten:) Love you Kinzi, and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first morning in your new home, Kinzi. Last night there was a vacant spot on the sofa where you normally spend your evenings. It didn't stay cold for long, though, because Emily soon appeared and seemed to enjoy being the Sofa Princess. Seems strange to not have to watch where I walk all the time to make sure I don't trip over you in the hallway...and the morning feeding ritual felt strange today without you meowing and racing around the kitchen in protest because the dogs get fed before you do.

    We do miss you, but I know you're in a good place!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pretty Girl - there you are in your new home and already having some fun. I know your new family are very special people and I am anxious to hear the tales of you and Olivia.
    Love you lots Kinzi and talk to you soon
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete