Wednesday, April 27, 2011

First Night and Special Thanks!

Sorry it took me so long to post a blog from my new home, but my first night here was a lot for me to take in, so I had a lot of exploring to do...UNTIL I found the big comfy bed, then it was just R&R for me! My new mommy has this weird obsession with taking pics of me, I'm not sure if it's because of my beauty or because she wanted to make sure I have lots of pictures to share with my friends and family, I'm going with the beauty reasoning.

This morning I woke up pretty late, I blame it on this big comfy bed I have all to myself without those beagles around, although I felt a bit lonely for them last night...a BIT (but don't tell them that, I'll deny it). I was hoping when I was served my breakfast this morning my new mommy might not know about this whole portion control thing, but alas, out came the measuring cup and my hopes of possibly not being starved in this house went right in the litter box.

So last night when mommy Phyllis brought me here I was very unsure of this whole living situation so right into the closet I went....

I stayed her for about 4 hours, then I finally made my way out to check out my new house. Until like I said...I found the bed...

Then it was all over from there!My new mommy even brought my favorite toy into the bed foster mom Phyllis brought with me. Then I watched some TV...

...Until that is my Cat-aunt Lavender, who mommy's baby-sitting jumped up to say hi and check me out...

...I quickly growled at her, and hissed a bit to let her know who's bed this is. She jumped down and left me alone and as you can see under the title of my blog, we all know who woke up in the big bed this morning. Also, as it turns out the Easter Bunny didn't forget me or  foster-mom Phyllis this year! I think he just had my new address and left our stuff here. Mom got some of her treasured cadburry eggs, and I got a whole basket full of toys and catnip and a cool leopard print batting toy!
So all in all it was a great first night here. My next mission I think is to meet up with Olivia, my new sister cat and get the gossip on the men kittys in the neighborhood...right after I find out where the treats are hidden.

I also want to thank all of my friends and family who have followed me all throughout my journey and have followed me to this new blog. The love and support you all show me is just unbelievable and heart-warming. I also want to especially thank my foster mommy Phyllis for making this all possible. You were there for me when I had noone, when I was sick and scared. You stuck by me, nursed me back to health, and helped me lose over 10 lbs! You are truly an angel and I will forever hold you in my heart. You are the true meaning of a mother and truly an example of God's love.

I'm off to sleep in my huge comfy bed, I better go now before mommy gets too tired to give me belly rubs before bed. I wouldn't want Lavender to get the wrong idea and think she can claim my spot on the bed...silly silly Lavender.

-Kinzi C.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Kinzi! Your new blog has alog more Bling than the old one. I wish you would have taught me some of your fancy computer skills before you moved out!

    You seem to have hit the forever home jackpot over there! You have a nice big bed, toys without dog slobber...a stay home Mommy to spoil you 24 hours a day and cater to your every Diva need! We all should be so lucky!

    I met Olivia when I was there. She's quite beautiful, so don't be too jealous of her!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Pretty Girl Kinzi. You seem to have really found the best new home with a new forever Mommy and a sister to share with and play with. I knew that the Easter Bunny just got mixed up and left your basket there waiting for you to arrive. It is great that you found a big comfy bed to sleep in. I love all the new pictures. You sure are looking lovely. I am anxious to hear about your new Sis and see her picture also. Have a good night Pretty Girl and remember to cuddle with your new Mommy and let her know how special she is and I am sure she will give you lots of hugs and belly rubs.
    Love and Hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kinzi girl. Where have you been? I miss you. I hope all is going well in your new furever home! I miss reading your blogs and sure do hope you post soon to let your fans know how you are! Miss you,

    Love,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete