Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HELLLLLO OUT THERE.....

Napping while waiting for the laptop! 

Kinzi here...just wanted to let you know how I've been, where I've been and what's new in my life. First I want to say that when mom informed me Bradley had been adopted I was sad, and happy. Sad my chance at mom ever adopting him and reuniting us was gone, happy because he got to go back home where he would be comfortable...and that's all I have to say about that matter.

Lavender Simmons
I've settled into the new place quite well, my days are spent lounging around on mommy's bed or chasing my new sister cat Lavender around, because truth be told she still hasn't learned I'm the boss around here and what I say goes. Diva just isn't a strong enough word at this point. Mom and dad live to spoil me, and I love it...after all they should appreciate my cuteness, I AM one in a million you know! Although mommy has me on a new diet because I gained back a pound that I initially lost while here, sooo she insists I play throughout the day, she THINKS new toys will motivate me...but I'm thinking bigger...new treats, new cat condo...something better than catnip balls and feathers on string that I have to jump for.

Other than being starved, life has been pretty eventful since the move, lots going on in the Simmons/Collins household, redecorating, new furniture, lots of new nooks and crannies for me to explore and leave my scent. My grandparents adore me and give me lots of belly rubs and lovins, they never make me work for a toy, they love me just the way I am....stupid mommy, she needs to learn from them, but she promised mommy Phyllis that she would care for me and apparently they made a pact to starve me...

Avila and Verlander <3 
It was nice to see foster mommy and the organization that saved me  (Shelter to Home)on Facebook. Mom reads me all of foster mommy's posts as well as STH's, and I hear it's been quite eventful there, and I know with football season off to a good start there must be some pizza and get togethers I'm missing out on too! However, I've become quite fascinated with the Tigers and Wings as of late, My favorite players are Alex Avila, and Justin Verlander..woowee... them uniforms...ANYWAYS.

So anyways I will update my links, and start posting more regularly now that things have quieted down here, and I hope to still hear from you guys, I hope you haven't forgotten about me, because I surely will NEVER forget about you all.

~Kinzi C.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time, young lady! I've been wondering what kind of trouble you have been up to! I'm sure your mommy is keeping you updated on what's going on here and that you've had a good laugh over Dirk's tail. Sorry to hear you gained a pound but deal with it. Halloween (candy) is coming, then Thanksgiving (yum) and then Christmas cookie season starts...so just give up until January like the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete