Friday, May 13, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise...

Not too much has been going on the last week, mommy and I have just been catching up on some much needed nap time. Mommy's dad went in the hospital last week and recieved some life-changing news so mommy has felt a bit in the dumps lately. To try and cheer her up I have been extra good, being extra cute just for mommy. Although I did steal the last bite of her chicken sandwhich right off her plate on mother's day, she had the nerve to scold me...can you believe that? So I waited until she least expected it and later that same day when she was giving me belly rubs I bit her right on the wrist. Mommy is a huge Twilight fan so I just look at as a two teeth marks on her wrist in tribute to her favorite vampire.
Olivia and I are getting more comfy together mommy actually caught us being nice to eachother but then I quickly hissed an ran away, I didn't want her getting any ideas, after all I love being a spoiled only child...that is unless mommy wants to adopt a handsome man kitty *cough* Bradley *cough*. My foster mom Phylis told mommy that if that happened this may become an adult-only blog...she knows me so well!
I hope you all had a great mothers day and remember:

The Wyandotte Animal Shelter
will be involved with this years
City-Wide Garage Sale!
When: Saturday, May 14th, 2011, (9am to 4 pm) & Sunday, May 15th, 2011, (noon to 4 pm)
Where: 1170 Grove Street between 11th Street & 13th Street
(next to the recycling center


All proceeds will go to benefit the Wyandotte Animal Shelter to help save others like me! Hope to see you there!

~Kinzi C.

5 comments:

  1. Kinzi, Kinzi, KINZI!!!!!!!!!! STOP biting your mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is not a chew toy and if you do something bad like steal a sandwich, you deserve to be in trouble!!! Didn't you learn any manners in the year and a half you were here? Maybe you were always like this but was too busy dealing with the pesy beagles to notice you misbehaving. Hmmmmm...anyway...STOP IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kinzi! I am so glad that you found a furever home! You were my favorite of the Shelter To Home kittehs that came to the clinic! Hope you are getting lots of tummy rubs! Take care and no more FunYuns- they just give you bad breath! Linda (Ford Road Animal Clinic)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Geee Kinzi, you are not being very nice to your new Mommy. Steel her last bite of dinner! on Mother's Day! Bite her AGAIN! My Goodness Pretty Girl - I know that you know better and I think you are just trying to establish your spot but that is not going to get you in a good spot in your new home. Come on now Kinzi, show your Mommy what a good kitty you are and no more steeling food or biting your Mommy. I am glad you are getting along a bit with Olivia but you need to be nice now. Remember, Olivia was there first and I am sure she wants to be your friend. Okay, I am done fussing - It is always good to hear from you and know you are doing so well. Thanks for remembering about our shelter garage sale today. For a rainy start we did pretty good today. Tomorrow will be another day and we hope we do well again to help all those orphan animals we have there. Take care Pretty Girl, have a great week and know that you are always special in my heart. Now go cuddle with your new Mommy and I will pray for her Dad to be better.
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kinzi girl! Good to hear from you! We LOVE to hear how you are doing! :) You bit your new mommy again???? My goodness! I sure hope you don't bite her anymore! I know you are a sweet girl! Glad to hear you and Olivia are getting along a little better! Keep up the good work and maybe if you do feel the urge to bite something, make it only a chew toy, okay??!!! Take care, sweetie!
    Luv,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. KINZI! Where are you? Miss you:)

    ReplyDelete